Today’s marketers have more data available than ever but struggle to pull it together in a usable, centralized Customer 360 format. Customer Data Platform (CDP) technology offers the promise to solve this problem by offering easy-to-deploy systems resulting in data unification and sharing. But marketers, technologists and executives rightly wonder: can CDP really deliver on this promise?
Workshop: “Making the Most of Customer Data Platforms”
On January 23, the Customer Data Platform Institute (CDPI) will host a marketing workshop intensive, “Making the Most of Customer Data Platforms,” to answer that question and provide a deep dive into this rapidly evolving martech sector, which is projected to exceed €200 million revenue in Europe by the start of the new year.
The workshop will be held in Utrecht from noon to 6:00 p.m. and will be led by David M. Raab, founder of the international Customer Data Platform Institute. The following day, he will also give a keynote at the DDMA Data Dagconference on the state of the CDP market in Europe and globally.
This Netherlands workshop is the first in a series of programs that will be hosted in Europe and UK during 2019 by the CDP Institute and its partners. The January 23rd workshop is aimed at senior professionals in marketing, ecommerce, CRM and CX positions and will cover:
- how CDP fits into the larger marketing data architecture, key benefits provided by CDPs, and an overview of the CDP industry and trends.
- how CDP relates to business and marketing strategy, developing CDP use cases, and uncovering requirements for CDP success.
- selecting the right CDP, including requirements definition, key differentiators, specific features to look for, and running an effective selection process.
- CDP deployment planning, including readiness checklists, overcoming organizational roadblocks, project planning, and finding the right deployment sequence.
Key takeaways include:
- A checklist of marketing technology functions needed to benefit from CDP
- Mapping CDP use cases to CDP system requirements
- 27 Key CDP features and how to know which you need
- Toolkit of vendor selection techniques
- Anwers to all of your questions by CDP solution experts
Certificate of Completion
Attendees who complete the Netherlands CDPI workshop will receive a certificate of completion from the Customer Data Platform Institute. The workshop will be in English, but Dutch speaking consultants are available to assist where necessary. To register and to learn more about customer data platform technology and related news, visit www.squadra.nl/cdpworkshop.
David Raab is founder and CEO of the CDP Institute. He coined the term Customer Data Platform in 2013 and since then has been a leader in exploring and explaining how marketers can use CDPs to solve today’s most important marketing challenges.
Customer Data Platform Institute Europe
The Customer Data Platform Institute Europe educates marketers and technologists about customer data management. Activities include publications about CDP best practices, vendors, and industry news; conference presentations, workshops, and consulting. The Institute supports European CDP users directly and through a network of partners who are CDP experts.